Thursday 9 May 2013

evaluation for final piece




this process of making this magazine was harder than the preliminary as a music magazine ventures out into film, new artist's and other commercial goods. layering everything was the hardest where to put things in place really took patience and skill which is hard when it comes to using photoshop. the things i wanna do next time is not make my magazine not look to loud and mixed match although i wanted it to come from my personality. the thing that went well is that it broadened my mind i thought when i first went to media that it was going to breeze no, its not it takes time energy and skills, it has definitely challenged me which i'm thankful to get because it pushes me to do my best and try my hardest but overall with this process i am happy with what i have done and completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment